ASI #: 79682
PPAI #: 235507
UPIC #: Proac526
Sage #: 67057
General Information & Ordering Guidelines
- Standard production time for laser engraved order is 3-4 weeks. Lead time may vary due to seasonal demands. Please call before submitting your order to confirm the production turn around time. Rush charges may apply based on time and difficulty of project.
- Large orders (300+ units) for laser engraved poly-resin may require longer lead-times based on inventory. Please call.
- Standard production time for silk screen or embroidered orders is 2-3 weeks after artwork is approved. Lead-time may vary due to seasonal demands. Orders will not be scheduled for production until artwork is approved.
- Standard production time for pad-printed projects is 5-7 days from the time the artwork is approved. Lead-times may vary due to seasonal demands. Orders will not be scheduled until artwork is approved.
- Orders recieved after out designated lead-times are subject to a rush charge. Origins of Golf does not guarantee we can accept all rush orders. Rush orders are accepted based on our production schedule at the time.
- Standard set-up charage for laser engraved projects is $37.50/v. If your artwork needs to be modified, we will charge $60.00/v per hour, with a 1-hour minimum. Set up for text only logos is $18.75/v.
- Set-up charge for embroidery projects is $125.00/v.
- Set-up charge for screenprint is $50.00/v per color.
- Set-up charge for pad print projects is $56.25/v for up to 2 colors.
- Set-up charge for sublimation is $12.50/v.
- Name change charge on trophies: $7.50/v.
- Set-up charge for the leather and canvas products on pages 27-29 is $75.00/v.
- Camera Ready Art is; Artwork with a high black and white contrast at 300% of actual print size, has no grays, is crisp, sharp and need no futher touch-up, design, color separation or rearranging of the logo. We reduce your artwork at no charge to fully utilize our imprint area. Digital artwork considered camera ready art is supplied at a minimum of 1200 dpi at 300% for bitmaps or as an Adobe Illustrator or Freehand vector file with type converted to outlines.
- Non-Camera Ready Art is (and will NOT be accepted): An image inported into Word, Photocopies, faxed art, letterhead, business card , laser art, colored art, or art requiring touch-up. Also included would be embosssed or raised copy, napkins, patches, drawings, newspaper ads or digital files with linked art, any colored art or art containing screens outside of our specifications. Laser printed output or copy at 100% is not considered camera ready.
Digital Art Requirements
- Files sent Adobe Illustrator or Freehand as an editable vector (on disk or electronic transfer) should have type converted to outlines or fonts included. Gradients should be submitted as a blend. Colored and scanned images will incur an art charge (call for dedtails). Colors should be set as PMS spot colors unless for 4-color process. We do not accept word processing or page layout files (QuarkXpress, Pagemaker,MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.) Hard copy must be supplied to show correct layout and color. Reference file name for use.
- A fee of $18.75 will be charged for typesetting of up to 25 characters. We will use our best discretion regarding size unless otherwise specified. YOu can specify a type of style, but if we do not have it, we will match the customer's request as close as possible. Most popular type styles are in our permanent type style collection. When ordering, refer to type style by name and include a sample of font if possible. Exact duplication of a type style including logo type styles can not be guaranteed unless camera ready art is suppplied at a minimum of 1200 dpi at 300%. Supplying Adobe postcript fonts or an Adobe Illustrator font converted to outlines is also acceptable. Fonts are available in many different styles, including Roman, San-serif, Script, Gothic and many more.
- Qualtiy vector drawings are required. Bitmaps are also accepted for 1 color orders if resolution is high end. 1200 dpi at 300%. Bitmaps include the following: JPEG, Macintosh PICT, EPS, PCX, GIF, Pohtoshop or TIFF.
- All orders shipped FOB Oregon unless otherwise specified. Freight will be prepaid and charged to the customer. The most cost efficient carrier will be used unless otherwise specified.
- First time order require 100% prepayment
- Repear order receive Net 30 Days on approved credit
- VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express accepted at time of order. A 2% fee will be assessed when a credit card is used to pay an invoice where 30 day terms were awarded.
- All products have been priced to include one (1) logo.
- Prices subject to change without notice. Call to confirm pricing prior to issuing any quotes.
- All products in this catalog are also available without logos. Call for blank prices.
- Individual samples are available at lever 4 net pricing less 10%.
- Sample order of 6 different product or greater receive 15% below level 4 net prices.
- Custom spec samples - please call for details
- Electronic virtual samples available for $12.50/v.
- All samples non-returnable.
- Custom orders cannot be cancelled without prior approval from Origins of Golf. Cancellations will not be accepted once production starts. Customers will be charged all appropriate set-up charges if artwork has been created.
- Returns of logoed product will not be accepted. Non-logoed product requires a written approval from Origins of Golf. Returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.