ASI #: 79682
PPAI #: 235507
UPIC #: Proac526
Sage #: 67057
Golf Tournament Product Opportunities
When making your presentation to the golf event manager or buyer, here is a list of product opportunities that should be ocnsidered:
- Tee Prizes - Most tournaments give a gift to every player who participates in the event.
- Event Winners: 1st Place, 2nd Place, etc. Most events will need 4 awards for each place. Sometimes events will award "Gross" and "Net" winners.
- Longest Drive Award - Usually 2 awards (front 9 / back 9). Coed events should offer a Women's Long Drive Award as well.
- Closest to the Pin Awards - Up to 4 awards per event (used on all Par 3's). Coed events may also feature a womens award separate from the men's.
- Longest Putt Award - Not as common as the Longest Drive and Closest to the Pin awards, but many events will use this award.
- Straightest Drive Award - another fun award that many events will give. Co-ed events mayl also feature a Women's award.
- Gag Awards include "Shortest Drive", "Highest Score", "Most Lost Balls", are examples of other fun awards.
- Sponsor Gifts - Many events have sponsors who pay to be an advertiser during the event. This can range from "Presented By" sponsors to "Hole" sponsors (companies who pay to have their sign on each hole). Most events will purchase a gift for their sponsors. Clocks, Trophies, and Sublimated Plaques make great sponsor gifts.
- Auction / Raffle Prizes. Many events are charity events and conduct a raffle or auction to raise money during the event. Our website is full of unique ideas.